Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Evening Ride to Sg Besar

After breakfast this morning I began ironing two basin full of clothing....hubby's and me.  Managed to complete ironing by three o'clock. Alhamdullillah.

Then I began packing an overnight bag since I would be following dear hubby to Sungai Besar. 

We began our journey at 6pm and whilst driving along LATAR I took this sunset picture as shown below.  We stopped for solat Maghrib/Eshaq at a Masjid in Kuala Selangor.

Hubby asked me whether I was hungry and when I said yes, we stopped for dinner at an Ikan Bakar restaurant in Sekinchan.  I was so hungry that I ordered keropok with cili sauce whilst waiting for the Ikan bakar and side dishes to arrive. 

We then continued our journey to Sungai Besar and checked into our favourite DeMuara Resort.  Our room was water chalet no.2 (wifi reachable). When we entered the lobby I noticed they have renovated the lobby and it looked nice.

It was low tide when we arrived so we could not hear the waves under our chalet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...