Thursday, July 23, 2015

Chalet Number Two

Hubby left for Sg Panjang very early this morning.  He wanted to tapau breakfast for me but I said not necessary.  I wanted to continue my sleep....

But then I could not sleep....."I dont want to sleep alone.....stay with me.....dont go....."😆😆😆 I remembered the lyrics but not the singer.....

So I had my bath and made Nescafe.  When wifi suddenly became unreachable, I went to the lobby and surf the net there.

We checked out at noon and since I was very very hungry, we had lunch at Sekinchan again....since in Sekinchan only got restaurants already open for business during first week of Raya.

At the Kuala Selangor wet market hubby bought fresh seafood before we head home.  Alhamdullillah we reached home safely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...