Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A day at the beach with Abah and Mak

This morning I drove to Port Dickson with Sofiyah, Mak and Abah.  We went to the public beach at 8th Mile Port Dickson.

After parking my car at the public car park I went scouting around to look for a comfortable shaded spot for us to lepak-ing.

A lady approached me asking whether I would like to rent a tent.  I said sure I was looking for one close to the public toilet.  Voila! She showed me a spot and I like it. A mini tent with a wooden table, plastic chairs and a deck chair for abah. Rental RM30 for the whole day.

I returned to the car to fetch mak and abah.  The tent lady's husband was kind enough to help me push Mak on her wheelchair.  There were no ramp for wheelchairs from the parking area to the tents.  Perhaps there was an easier way to enter the tents area via another entrance. 

We then had our breakfast of fried mee hoon and karipap.  The weather was sunny but windy.  Love the sea breeze...

Then after our solat at the nearby surau...Sofiyah and I jumped into the sea.  We rented the largest tyre tube and floated in the sea.....

Then we had a ride on the floating thing attached to a speed boat.  It was thrilling and fun.....  When I stood up it felt as though I was jet skiing.....hehehe....

Abah was worried when he saw me rode the floating thing......awwww..... Abah I am 56 years old lah......heheehe....

I will always treasure these moments I spent with Abah and Mak at the beaxh today.  Abah and Mak I love you very much.  Happy 58th anniversary on 15th March 2015.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...