Sunday, October 21, 2018

KL Car Free Morning (My first time)



Sofiyah shot above videos infront of DBKL.  The song was so catchy that I could not help myself grooving to the tune. Hahahaa.....

Please go to:
https://www.relive.cc/view/g25978495651


The aerial view of the route. Thank you Relive.


Not bad for a really really slow run....


Sorry if you need to rotate your phone to view this video. Hehehe.....


Sofiyah and me. She forever willing to accompany me running. Thank you dear. 😊💋


Could not get the Petronas Twin Towers within the frame. Its okay Sofiyah.  Perhaps you need to squat the next time you shoot here. Hahahaa.....


Group selfy after having our breakfast at Pelita.


Medina dozing....hehee.....


My babies......


The school brass band along Jalan TAR. Kudos.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...