Saturday, July 14, 2018

RKPC at Fraser Hill

This morning hubby and I attended a kenduri at our neighbour's house.  Our neighbour's son and his wife will be going for their Hajj this coming Tuesday, In shaa Allah.

After the kenduri, hubby and I drove to Fraser Hill where I will be collecting my race bib and running tee opposite Punchak Inn. After collecting my RKPC we had tea at the only food court here.

Then we check in to Shahzan Inn just before Maghrib.  Hubby went to the Masjid for his prayers.  I did mine in our room.  After solat, I began to alter the running tee.  I unpick both sides of the tee about seven inches from its hem.  Now I have a tee with a seven inches slit on both sides. Then I sewed a button on each side too. 

When hubby returned from the Masjid, we had dinner at the hotel's restaurant.  After dinner we returned to our room to watch a rerun of the World Cup 2018 Semi-finals. 










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...