Thursday, December 29, 2016

Emerald Putri Hotel @Sg Petani

Khairul and Sofiyah drove me to KL Central for my trip to Tg Malim by train. But alas, whenI wanted to book the ETS ticket I was told the next train was at 1445 hrs. I have to wait almost two hours if I wanted to take that train.

So I rushed to Platform Three hoping there would be a train to Tg Malim. Alhamdulillah, there was. I quickly boarded the train and it left the station a few minutes later. 

When I arrived Tg Malim, went straight to the surau to do my solat jamaq zohor and asar. Then I waited for laling.

When he arrived we then drove to Sg Petani.  Since I was fasting, we pit stop at R n R Bkt Semanggol where I broke fast and had our dinner too.  We then had our solat jamaq maghrib and eshaq. Alhamdullillah.

We exited at Sg Petani toll and check into the nearest hotel. We stayed the night at Emerald Puteri Hotel.

We had our room on level 6. The room has this old school feeling.... what caught my attention is the wooden coat's hangar. I have never seen one like that during my travels. 🙄

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...