Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ramadan Day Twenty

It was already eleven in the morning when I woke up....hehhee.... Then I got ready to go to Alamanda with Sofiyah.  

Since she already got her driving licence, I told her to drive us to Alamanda.  This time I sat behind her so that I could assisit her when she wanted to switch lanes along the highway.😓

Alhamdullillah we arrived at our destination safely.  

I bought a shirt and a new pair of Clarks. 😆

Sofiyah bought a new pair of jeans at Parkson.  Jeans for Raya? Whatever.....

On our way home, we realised Kak Ngah was behind us. She was tailing us....hahaha....

As usual we had our solat Teraweeh at Masjid Uniten.  And as usual after Teraweeh I would have my dinner at home.  

I was washing the dishes when I heard Badruzzaman driving his car into our rear porch.  Then when I went into our living room, the lights were off and.....Surprise!!!! There was a birthday cake for me.

Hello.....my birthday is in three days time lah.....hehehe.... 

Anyway besides the Secret Recipe cake, there was also a present for me from Badruzzaman and Maisara.  A set of toiletries. Alhamdullillah.  Tqvm Man and Sara. 😚😚😚


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...