Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Second Grandchild

I was at Mak's abode when I received a call from darling hubby.... He told me the good news that our daughter Siti Khadijah aka kak long has given birth this morning at 10am.  Our son-in-law Ahmad conveyed the good news to dear hubby.  Alhamdullillah.

I then informed dear abah the good news.  Abah quickly made dua for his second great-grandchild.  When I told mak the good news she smiled so widely and happily and managed to utter Alhamdullillah.

After solat zuhur I drove to KPJ Kajang to see my grand-daughter for the first time.  She was so cute and looks like yours truly.....😊

Her parents have still not named her yet.... Well....they have a week to decide In shaa Allah.  Grand-daughter weighs 3.26kg at birth.  Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...