Monday, September 28, 2015

Treatment 1

Sofiyah did not attend school today because of the haze.  In fact all schools in Selangor were close today.  So Sofiyah followed me and Hjh Zaiton to HKL Plastic Clinic.

We drove to KL and parked our car at Ampang Park, again, and took the cab to HKL.

Norehan and her daughter were already at HKL waiting for us.  The clinic was almost empty except for a handful of patients....me and gang included.

When Dr Im arrived all of us were ushered to her clinic.  We had to wear the surgery coat and shower cap too. Hehehe.....

I was her first patient, followed by Hjh Zaitun, Norehan and her daughter.  The treatment took only twenty minutes.  Alhamdullillah.  But then, I must not wash my face with any soap or cleanser whatsoever for three days.  I also have to avoid direct sunlight.  Luckily no sunlight because of the haze or I will have to be Puteri Lilin for the next three days. Heheehe....

When we returned to Ampang Park, Sofiyah and Hjh Zaitun had lunch at Manhattan Fish Mart.  I was fasting so I just sat and chatted with them.

Then whilst waiting for solat eshaq, I received a watsapp from Dr Im enquiring about the treatment she gave at her clinic.  So I sent her these two pictures......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...