Sunday, March 29, 2015

Natural Honey

I was taking pictures of our durian and rambutan trees when I saw hubby peeping at the rumah kopok.  Rumah kopok is where harvested padis are stored before sending it to the rice mills.

But since there are no more padi fields in our village, the rumah kopok is now an antique item.

Hubby then ushered me to the rumah kopok and when he lifted the planks and told me to peep inside, I could not see anything unusual.  Then he said to look at the furthest corner....THEN I saw it....Bees'wax. 

Our farmhands have been harvesting the bees'wax for their consumption. I have yet to taste it.  Yum yum....

6 comments:

Breezango said...

http://www.crystalsandcatalysts.com/2014/09/all-things-sweet-about-chemistry-of.html?showComment=1525336549784#c5401339143764728335

Breezango said...

Your product is very useful

Breezango said...

your information is very nice. thanks for sharing

Lizloteng said...

👍👍👍

Lizloteng said...

Thank you. But I may have to look and see whether the bees are still there.😁

Lizloteng said...

You are most welcome sister. Ramadan kareem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...