Friday, March 6, 2015

Cucu selfie with Atuk

Abah called me early yesterday morning but I did not hear him. My phone was in silent mode.  I was feeling sick also thus I was sleeping so soundly.

When I finally woke up it was almost noon.  I was coughing so badly.  Hubby had already left for work. 

I then called abah and inform him that Khairulzaman will be driving down to pick up the completed form as required by abah'a former employer, Singapore Port Authority Police.  Abah's badge no. was 250.

Perhaps PSAP wanted to update their employees who have been receiving their pension longer than their tenure of employment.  Alhamdullilah, abah is one of them. Abah will be 85 years old come October this year.  I pray abah is showered with good health ever. Aamiinn.

So when Khairul met his atuk he took this selfie.

Abah we love you very much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...