Monday, January 5, 2015

NILAI 3...

As usual after solat fajr I would recite the Noble Quran Surah Al Mulk followed by the last surah which I read the previous night which was Surah Al-Ra'd. Then I did the laundry, water the plants around the house and took out the frozen chicken to be thawed at room temperature. Then......exhausted...I fell asleep next to dear hubby who was snoring awayyyyy.....hahaha....

I woke up an hour later when I heard hubby moving about in our room.  He was getting ready for an appointment with his client.  

After hubby left, I woke up Sofiyah to accompany me to Nilai 3.  I had to return the door gifts, which need to be replaced, for Kngah's wedding.  So dear Sofiyah helped me carry and lifted the boxes onto our pick-up truck.  I had to reverse the pick-up to the front door so that it would be easier for us to lift the boxes.  WE DID IT!!! Alhamdullilah.

Then I drove the pick up via LEKAS highway to Nilai 3.  We reached VR Star around 12.30pm. It took us almost an hour to check the replaced door gifts.  Alhamdullilah.

Since I was so exhausted, again, I took a nap after solat zuhur.  As usual...my nap lasted more than an hour....I cannot take short naps...only dear hubby could.  He could nap for 10 mins and woke up refreshed. Not me....if I nap 10 mins...I would wake up with severe migrane!!  Hehehe....

Anyway....after solat asar I prepared dinner cum breaking of fast.....I was fasting Monday...following the Sunnah.  I normally fast every Mondays and Thurdays..In shaa Allah. Still attempting to fast 13th 14th and 15th every month (Islamic Months) but....kept on missing the specified dates....so sad...

After solat eshaq hubby, Sofiyah and I went to meet our caterer to discuss the menu for Kngah's big day.  Alhamdullilah.

Then when we returned home Kngah had bought my favourite doughnuts from Krispy Creme......Yummmyy...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...