Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HTJ with mak

I drove to Seremban alone this morning to fetch Mak for her appointment at Hospital Tuanku Jaafar.  She had to undergo her blood test done every four months.

When we reached the hospital I prayed that some one would help me with the wheelchair because most of the wheelchairs at HTJ has faulty breaks.  My prayers were answered when a nice gentleman helped to steady the wheelchair when I lifted my Mak from the car to the wheelchair.  Then the gentleman told me he would take mak to the blood test department whilst I parked my car. He told me he is a volunteer at HTJ.

I found a parking lot near the Mawar Dialysis Hospital.  Then I had to walk all the way up to the hospital.   It took me five minutes.

Mak was already waiting for her turn.  A nice lady helped to get her queue number.  After taking her blood test I wheeled Mak to the entrance and told her I was going to get my car and that she should stay put there.

It also took me five minutes to get to my car.  When I reached the hospital entrance the nice gentleman again volunteerd to help me.  I was so grateful.  He told me he is a farmer. When I asked where his farm location he said any available space by the roadside..... I was astonished when he said that.  He also said he is a vegetarian.  Thank you Mr Farmer sir for helping me with my Mak.

From the hospital I drove to Pedas town and took Mak to the hair salon. She needs to restyle her hair. Then when we reached Mak's abode I gave her a bath and she had her lunch.
I then had my solat zuhur.  When I had to leave I showered her with kisses and hug her....and as always....my tears flowed.  I seek her forgiveness and kissed her hand and bade farewell.  Then I hug and kissed abah too.  I also seek his forgiveness and got into my car.  As I drove home....tears flowed.

When I reached Sofiyah's school she was not there.  Hubby already took her home.  I then rushed to KPJ Kajang to see Dr Surendra.  I had pain on both my legs below the knee. It hurts real bad.... I could not squat and also it was hurting even when getting up from the chair.  Dr Surendra gave me a letter to do physiotherapy.  O Allah SWT please heal my pain and grant me good health. Aamiinn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...