Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

I spent new year's eve ironing my clothes whilst listening to the news via Channel News Asia on tv.  
My new year's resolution? Please see poster attached herewith....hehehe....
Then on New Year's day I followed hubby to our homestay Rumah Liza. We had breakfast at this mamak restaurant in Mantin. No wonder lah hubby exited at the Mantin toll plaza from Kajang Selatan.
I had mee rojak whilst hubby had chapati. Hubby was disappointed because there were no mutton curry to dip the chapati with.  We also had vade and itali. Delicious.... So I tapau five pieces vade for myself.
When we reached Rumah Liza I helped Baha spring clean the homestay.  Then it was time to cook lunch. Hubby said he wanted salted fish only.  Luckily there were salted terubuk in the freezer. So I fried the salted terubuk with birds eye chili from the garden and onions. The chillies I pounded together with the onions and then fried it with the leftover oil from frying the salted terubuk. Hubby ate this simple dish with hot rice.....and....he only stopped eating after the third helping.   Hehehe.... As for me I ate the vades whilst watching him finishing his lunch.
Then after solat zuhur I had my nap in the bedroom which now has a queen size bed. I woke up when I heard the azan from the nearby surau.
After solat asar I joined hubby lepaking on the 
gazebo.  Hubby had just returned from the masjid.  He was cleaning his shotgun...so I took the opportunity to pose a few photos with the shotgun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...