Thursday, January 8, 2015

Everly Putrajaya

Last night I was so exhausted that I slept very early.  I felt guilty because I did not wait for dear hubby as I always did whe he returned from work.  When I woke up for solat fajr hubby was already getting ready for work.  So I made him breakfast and bade goodbye with a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

I then did the laundry and house chores.  After which I was so tired that I took a short nap.  Then I received a SMS from hubby who wanted to meet me at Everly Putrajaya, again.  So I replied that I will wait him there after asar.

Hubby reached Everly just after I solat Eshaq in our room on the eighth floor. He was so hungry that he did not take his bath yet. He was hungry for dinner lah.....hehehe..

So we walked to Alamanda which was just around the corner. But....most of the restaurants were closing since it was almost 10pm.  We then returned to Everly and had our dinner at their restaurant instead.  Ours was their last order for the night.

Hubby had fried rice whilst I had fried kuey teow..."Proudly cooked by Chef Syed".  It was delicious but I could not finish it. So I tapau to eat later....

After dinner on our way to our room, we passed the lobby area and decided to lepak and listened to the resident Jason Goh.  He is a wonderful singer and sings oldies at Everly every night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...