Friday, January 9, 2015

SOGO Sale.....

After breakfast at Everly, hubby and I walked over to Alamanda to window shop i.e. until we came across this optical shop.  Then hubby decided to replace his current spectacles with a new one. He chose OAKLEY again.....until the salesman showed him a PORSCHE frame.  So he tried one of its designs. Yes yes yes he likes it...but then....it was not suitable for him because it has a curved lense.  It made him giddy....

So...he bought OAKLEY. The pic below is not the OAKLEY spectacle which he bought...that belongs to the optician. Hehee.....hubby was just being funny....

We then returned to Everly and got ready to check out.  Hubby left early for Friday prayers.  As for me I had my solat zuhur in the room and checked out after that.

It was raining when I drove home.  Sofiyah was already waiting for me because I had to drive her for her dental appointment with Dr Pat Murugasu at Holiday Villa Kuala Lumpur.

Since I brought along the wedding invitation cards I called Cik Hanim of MAKNA and met her after Sofiyah's appointment.  I gave her ten cards to be distributed to the Mount Kinabalu climbers who once stayed at Rumah Liza.  I also gave one to Ming, my stretchy designer.

I then drove to Maytower and paid the overdue charges to their Admin Dept.  I also left the invitation cards to my tenant and also my agent. Sofiyah and I then solat asar at the surau on the seventh floor.

From Maytower we went to SOGO and bought kak ngah's wedding bedsheet and accessories.  It was not expensive since it was a SOGO Sale..... Alhamdullilah.

Luckily when we parked our car I took a picture at the location so that when shopping over I could find our car easily.  I always have trouble locating my car at huge parking lots especially the indoor multi level type. So I always take a picture of the location. Once bitten twice shy....

When we left SOGO it was almost maghrib. Traffic was bad..... but Alhamdullilah we managed to solat Maghrib at Petron along Sungei Besi Road.

I was dead tired when we reached home and zZZzz early...
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...