Friday, September 20, 2013

New Semester @IIUM September 2013

Tomorrow I will be attending Tafsir and Tahsin classes at International Islamic university Malaysia, In shaa Allah.

Tomorrow, again, I will be using public transport to get to the university, since my car is still in the workshop. 

Last Saturday, 14th september, when I attended classes for the first time after the semester break, I had to use public transport.  My son, Khairulzaman, sent me to the KTM commuter station at 7.30am.  Instead of purchasing a return ticket, I use my touch n go card.

I got off at Kl central and continued my journey by boarding Rapid until its final destination ar Gombak KTM station.  Since I missed the feeder bus to IIUM, I took a taxi straight to the Engineering faculty where my classes were.  I was forty minutes late!

Thus, in order not to be late again, I need to leave the house really really early.....by 7am!!

BTW I was wearing my NIKE running shoes, since I had to do a lot of walking and climbing stairs.... I usually avoid using the escalator at KL Central.  Use stairs more healthy....

Anyway, after classes, my classmate offered to give me a lift to KL Railway Station. I was so grateful...

I boarded the KTM commuter train at the railway station and got off at Mid valley megamall.  I had to collect my Evita Peroni stretchies which I sent for repair three months ago...

I finally reached home at 3pm last Saturday.  Khairulzaman fetched me at the commuter station that day. Thank you dear son.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...