Thursday, July 8, 2010

Germany Vs Spain

Here I am, infront of the television, about to watch the semi final match between Germany and Spain... I have a new tv set, a Philips HDMI with Blue Ray. The picture is not so good, because, I have to install the Astro Byond dish. Whatever that is.... and Astro has yet to come and install it for me. It has been more than a week now....

Germany is wearing white jersey with black shorts, while Spain is wearing red jersey with blue shorts. Oh ya, Germany has white stockings, while Spain has blue ones. Actually, I do not know the names of any of the German players.... although I am their supporter.... Never mind lah....

Ten minutes into the game, and still no goal from both teams. I am already getting sleepy.... Maybe I will not be watching the game till the end. Actually I disliked the sound of that "south african horn" thingy... It is so annoying!!! I prefer the sound of the crowd cheering like we hear at Wembley stadium...

Oh ya... the Spanish goalkeeper is wearing light blue jersey and shorts and black stockings. While the German goalkeeper is wearing yellow jersey, shorts and stockings!!! The referee is of course, wearing all blacks...

Twenty minutes already and still no score... I am getting really REALLY sleepy now... unable to focus on the game... Oh No!! a corner kick for the Spanish...

Off to bed..... Germany, may you win this semi final... Good Luck!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...