Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pink Coach - KTMB

After the court case, my brother sent me to Seremban Railway Station, where I bought a commuter ticket to Kajang. It cost me RM4.60. I was already broke after withdrawing all my money from my current account to pay for my brother's lawyer fees.

Anyway, when the commuter train arrived, I found myself boarding into the pink coach. This coach was for women only. So, it was really annoying when some men started to get into the coach. I went up to them and told them to go to the other coaches. Either they are too gundu, or just did not care!! The moron!!

By the time the coach got to Nilai, the pink coach became co-ed!! Most of them who came on board were foreign workers. They just could not be bothered. Damn!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...