Saturday, June 11, 2016

Ramadan Day Six

When I came down to prepare sahoor, there was Khairul watching UEFA. He was up all night watching football. So UEFA has already begun.

Well during Sahoor all the dining chairs were occupied. Hubby, Khairul, Wahid, Sofiyah, Badruzzaman, Maisara and I. Well, our second hand dining table only has seven chairs. One was already missing when we bought the dining table from an expatriate. ☺

After solat Asar, Khairul drove Sofiyah and I to my parents' house in Seremban.  Hubby suggested that we have our Iftar with mak and abah and also my younger brother Sgt Zuhaidi, his wife Sab and their special daughter Adha. 

We did our solat Teraweeh at Masjid Sungai Landak. My brother also joined us. After Teraweeh we had supper at Protec Food Court in Ampangan.  Their fried kuey tiaw is delicious. So is the Lai Chi Kang which I had.

On our way home to Kajang, I with hubby whilst Sofiyah with Khairul since we came in two cars.  Alhamdullillah we reached home safe and sound.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...