Monday, June 6, 2016

Ramadan Day One

Alhamdullillah woke up for our pre dawn meal (sahoor). There were only dear hubby, sons Khairulzaman and Wahiduzzaman.  Sofiyah had to miss her first day Ramadan.

Today was Wahid's first day at work with Kampung Bahru Islamic Medical Centre.  He is on contract for a year In shaa Allah.  He does not drive but rode the motorcycle which his Sabahan friend left at our abode, of course with the owner's permission. 

I saw him off before I too left for Tadarrus at BTHO.  The class was suppose to start at 8am.  I reached Puan Ruslah's abode at 7.55am.  Puan Ruslah aka Ros is our Tadarrus group's Chief.  She is also our Zumba Chief.  Alhamdullillah she was the one who encouraged me to join her Al Quran classes and then Tadarrus during Ramadan. 

Our Tadarrus began at almost 9am.  The Imam Satu of Masjid BTHO Ustaz Mohammad Faizal guided us.  Today there were about ten of us.  Alhamdullillah.  We managed to complete two Juzuks of the Noble Quran.  Tadarrus ended around 11.45am.

I then rushed to fetch Sofiyah at her tuition centre.  She was already waiting for me.  We drove home safely.  Since I did not sleep after sahoor this morning I was exhausted and groggy.  So I took a nap and woke up at 2.30pm. 

After solat zuhor I was about to prepare for Iftar when the door bell rang.  It was Michael who came to repair our faulty auto gate.  Alhamdullillah the gate is now working automatically. ☺☺☺

Khairulzaman brought two of his uni roomates for Iftar.  Alhamdullillah Muhammad Baihaqqi from Melaka and Ismail from Jelebu N9 joined us for Iftar.

After solat Maghrib where hubby was the Imam we went to Masjid Uniten for our Teraweeh prayers. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...