Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ramadan Day Four

During sahoor this morning there were only three of us. Wahid, Sofiyah and I. I did not continue 😴😴😴 after solat Fajr just in case I overslept and missed my Tadarrus.

So after sending Sofiyah to tuition class I drove to BTHO. There were only five ladies present when I reached Puan Ros's abode.  Since ustaz could not come again today we decided to begin Tadarrus. 

Alhamdullillah we managed to cover two Juzuks by 11am. I then drove to fetch Sofiyah but had to wait for her instead since I arrived early.

When we reached home and checked our postbox there was a large white envelope from Habib Jewels.  Besides the usual Habib Jewels Brochure, there were these beautiful Raya packets. But there were only five pieces. 😎

Darling hubby arrived home safely about an hour before Iftar. Alhamdullillah. 

When we wanted to go to Masjid Uniten for Solat Teraweeh, Sofiyah joined us too. She too wore the telekung from Bali first time tonight. ☺☺☺

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...