Saturday, May 21, 2016

Baby Cot Repainted

I was suppose to drive to Tahsin Class at UIA Gombak this morning...but I was so sleepy that I went back to sleep after putting the laundry into the washin machine.

When I woke up it was already ten o'clock.  I watsapp my Tahsin classmate and when she told me there were still a few more students waiting their turn to read the Noble Quran I quickly got ready for my journey to UIA Gombak.

Traffic via MRR2 was quite bad.  Nevertheless I reached UIA at half past eleven.  Alhamdullillah.

Class ended at 12.45pm and I drove home via MRR2 again.  This time it took me only twenty minutes to reach home.  Then after lunch and solat zuhur, Wahiduzzaman drove me to Seremban.

We stopped at a Shell-out Restaurant to return the wrist watch belonging to the owner's son who had misplaced his watch at our homestay.  

Then we drove to our farm to collect the baby cot which was given a new coat of paint done by my brother Zulkifly.  The baby cot was given by my neighbour who wanted to dispose it.  Then when our son Badruzzaman wanted to use it for his new born baby in October, In shaa Allah, we then repainted the baby cot. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...