Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ramadan Day 19

For pre dawn meal this morning I cooked fried rice with the leftover duck omelette.  But I only ate 5 pieces of dates and drank a mug of hot green tea, Alhamdulilah.

Hubby told me he would break fast with his colleagues at the ulu langat water treatment plant.  So I need not cook for iftar.  Sofiyah and I planned to go to the Ramadan bazaar to buy nasi kerabu and roti john.  We have to buy for Badruzzaman too.

Then I decided to call hubby to confirm whether he will be having iftar ar ulu langat.  Hubby told me since he was at Tanjong Malim, he will not be able to attend the iftar.  So........off to the kitchen to defrost tenggiri fish and kampung chicken.

I was folding the laundry when I heard some one calling me at the side gate.  He was Ah Keong....the contractor cum chef cum handyman.....

Ah Keong told me hubby wanted him to mend the leaking pipe near the washing machine.  I informed Ah Keong that it was repaired yesterday.  But Ah Keong said same pipeline different spot.  So he showes me the new leak.   He managed to mend the leaking pipe.  Alhamdullilah.

Btw for Tadarrus today, we completed Juzuk 14. Alhamdullilah.

We had our Teraweeh prayer at Masjid Uniten.  After Teraweeh, the Masjid staff announced that on our way out to pick a packet of door gift at the main entrance.  In the goody bag was a tupperware filled with pulut kuning and rendang daging.  It was delicious when I ate it once we reached home.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...