Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Iftar at Masjid Sultan Idris Shah II, Slim River

I followed hubby to Slim River after I left the hospital.  Well, the surgery was just a small one.  No pain more when I walked.  So, jalan-jalan lah....hehehe...

We left after solat Zuhur.  It was raining when we left Kajang.  During the journey, I slept from Shah Alam on wards.  Then hubby woke me up when we arrived at a Masjid just before reaching Tanjong Malim. We had our solat Asar there.  I also received a packet of bubur lambuk at the Masjid. Alhamdulillah.

Then we went to Pekan Behrang bazaar Ramadan to buy food for iftar.  I bought nasi kerabu, one of my favourite dishes and also traditional kuehs.  I hope the pulut panggang and lepat pisang, also the epok2 gergasi will be delicious too.  Hubby bought this kuih tepung putih which he had never eaten before. I was curious too re its taste.  Well, have to wait till iftar.

When we arrived at Summit Signature Hotel in Slim River, it was already 6pm. So we got ready for Maghrib and Iftar.  Hubby suggested we have Iftar at the Masjid Slim River, Maghrib and also Eshaq and Teraweeh prayers.  In shaa Allah.

At the Masjid, I joined the Muslimah group for Iftar.  There were about forty of us.  Since I brought my own food for Iftar, I did not queue at the buffet table.  But I did choose to take two pieces of kuih burger bom (mini bun sandwich stuffed with sambal tumis ikan bilis) after everyone has taken theirs.

Alhamdulillah after Iftar, then solat Maghrib, I read the Noble Quran continuing from where I left off. Alhamdulillah I managed to complete Juzuk 6. After solat Eshaq and Teraweeh (we did only eight rakaats plus three Witir) we returned to the hotel.

Hubby finally ate the kuih tepung putih,  He said it was sedap (delicious) but the inti kelapa too sikit. Hehehee.... He said sure tangan orang tuo buat ni...

I finally slept at 11.30pm.  Exhausted but happy.  Alhamdulillah.

Hubby? He was still on his handphone. Hahahaaa.......







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...