Thursday, May 24, 2018

Iftar at Masjid Makmuriah Sungai Besar

We arrived Sungai Besar and checked into Hotel Kompit before proceeding to Masjid Makmuriah for our Iftar and Teraweeh prayers. Alhamdulillah.

I forgot to take a picture during Iftar with the other ladies here.  Iftar was served the old fashion way, ie. tudung sajis were used to cover the food served on dulangs.  No buffet here.  So, four ladies to each dulang.  Since I bought Nasi Ambeng at the Bazar Ramadan in Sungai Besar town, I shared the Nasi Ambeng with the other ladies too. Alhamdulillah.

After solat Maghrib, when I need to take ablution again, I was very impressed with the cleanliness and stench free ladies toilet and also the ablution area.  Kudos to the AJK Masjid Makmuriah.

We returned to the hotel after Teraweeh and had our supper in our room.  We ate the kuihs which I bought at the bazar in Sungai Besar, Alhamdulillah.






(Hubby took this selfie and here is the plastic blue tudung saji and the food served in the dulang)



(if hungry in the middle of the night can find this vending machine at the Lobby, Kompit Hotel)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...