Thursday, August 3, 2017

Larian Obor Kuala Lumpur 2017 - Hulu Langat

Wahid took leave today so that he could send me to the venue for the Larian Obor Kuala Lumpur 2017. We fetched his friend who will be taking pictures during my run.

We took the Hulu Langat road to get to Ampang. The briefing was held at the Bangunan Umno Jln Ampang.  I am torch runner No.13, Group No.2.

The weather since this morning was cloudy and I hoped it stayed that way. 

I was having my solat zohor at the surau on the first floor when it rained heavily. Alhamdulillah. Thus the weather would be cooler and comfortable when the Obor Run began at Kg Bukit Sungai Puteh.

From the Umno Building the runners were taken by bus to the starting point.  Wahid and his friend will drive to the second checkpoint to wait for my turn in the Larian Obor Daerah Hulu Langat.

Alhamdullillah both of then managed to take pictures and videos of my Larian Obor.

I also made new friends amongst the Hulu Langat Obor Runners. 😁😁😁

 This Obor Run Kuala Lumpur 2017 is a chance in my lifetime. I am honoured and proud to be chosen this time around. In shaa Allah sixteen to twenty years from now when my cucus watch the next SEA Games in Kuala Lumpur they can proudly say...Our Nekliz too ran the Obor Run Kuala Lumpur 2017. 🤗🤗🤗

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...