Friday, May 26, 2017

Ramadan Qareem - 1438

Alhamdullillah fasting begins tomorrow. So beginning tonight, we will do Solat Teraweeh during the whole month of Ramadan.

This morning I took Mak to KPJ Seremban to replace her hand brace at the Physiotherapy Clinic there. Then I drove Mak around Seremban town. She remembers the shops and malls that she goes to before she had the stroke in 2013.

Then on our way home I bought fried bananas and sweet potatoes for mak and abah. After solat Zohor I managed to vacuum and mop the whole house before I left to fetch Sofiyah at her university.

It took me two hours to reach the university from Seremban. Sofiyah was already waiting for me there.  I was grateful when she told me she would drive us home.  Thus I could nap all the way home...😴😴😴

When hubby returned from work just before Maghrib, we all had our dinner. Then after solat Maghrib we drove to Masjid Uniten for Teraweeh prayers. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...