Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fourth Cucu OTW, In shaa Allah

Today, for the first time I attended Hadith class with my pet sis Kak Zahridah at our community hall nearby.  Alhamdulillah.

After class, we went to Yoon Soon Kajang to purchase  a Waistband PA Amplifier for our Ustaz to use. Kak Zahridah and I shared the cost of the amplifier. 

Then we went to Al Fatah Arabic Restaurant at TTDI Grove for lunch.  Kak Zahridah belanja me today. Syukur. The food here is delicious too. In shaa Allah will suggest this restaurant for our family next dinner gathering.

After sending Kak Zahridah home, I was surprised to see Kak Ngah's car at our front gate. She was supposed to be at work today.

When she saw me, she gave me a big hug and informed me that she is pregnant again. Alhamdulillah. 

In shaa Allah her baby is due in December. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...