Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lunch @ Taj Hydramawt Tmn Melati


I drove to UIA Gombak after I cooked fried mee hoon for breakfast for hubby and our children.  They were all still sleeping very soundly when I left our abode.  

I could not find my Touch n Go card which I left in my Mercs.  So when I reached the Bt 10 Cheras Toll Plaza I wanted to pay cash. But the toll plaza cashier asked me for my IC and RM5.  He then swiped my IC and I then use it to pass through the toll.  Hmmmm...I did not know this method though. 

Anyway.....the journey via MRR2 was smooth, yet I was twenty minutes late.... I was unaware that class started at half past eight.

After class ended at half past eleven, I drove to Taman Melati with my classmate who showed me the way to Restaurant Taj Hydramawt.  This was the venue for our farewell lunch this semester.

Ustaz Abdullah Bukhari with his wife and three daughters joined us for lunch at this restaurant.  Alhamdullillah, the Arabian dishes were very delicious.  Would love to bring my family here for makaning some day.

In shaa Allah hope to meet all my classmates next semester in July i.e. after Eid Mubarak.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...