Friday, May 27, 2016

Breakfast at Avillion Admiral Cove

It was a beautiful morning when I looked out the hotel huge windows.  The view was awesome. Alhamdullillah.

I sat on the day bed and enjoyed the view minus the thick haze which we experienced when we stayed here the last time. 

Hubby and I then had our breakfast at the resort's restaurant.  We sat outside the restaurant, where we had a panaromic view of the numerous luxerious yachts anchored at the resort's jetty.  I took a lot of pictures of the jetty and the resort's surroundings on our last visit here.

We took wefies too and it was hilarious. I was using the monopod which I got foc when I bought my Dior frames recently. 😆😆😆

We checked out of the resort at noon and we headed to Melaka.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...