Friday, January 15, 2016

Private Driver....Me

When hubby fell off his motorbike at work last December 19, he thought he was not injured in any way.  But then the next morning he felt immense pain on his shoulder and back.

Then when the ortopaedic surgeon confirmed that hubby had fractured his collar bone, his road to recovery will take at least six months. 

Thus...dear hubby could not drive and so our son Wahid becomes his driver, part-time.  But then, on certain occasion when Wahid could not drive hubby, I took over.

So....when hubby requested that I drove him to Tanjong Malim, I told him to sit tight and enjoy the journey i.e. not to make any comment re my driving.

During the journey only twice hubby commented on my driving. The first time he told me to watch out before we reached 444 because of the speed trap. The second time he told me to slow down because I was driving too fast. Hahaha..

Anyway, we reached Tanjong Malim safely, Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...