Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Semester Kelas Tafsir

This morning on my way to UIA Gombak I went to DePalma Hotel at Ampang  Point and delivered a bottle of the Jeruk Belimbing Buluh to Datin Noraini.  But she was at her official residence at Shah Alam when I called. So Datin Aini requested that I leave the Jeruk at the hotel's reception counter since I could not wait for her arrival.

When I reached UIA the parking lots at Kulliyah Engineering were deserted except for a few cars.  I arrived early perhaps.

Anyway when I walked towards my classroom I could hear voices chattering mixed with joyous laughter as I turned the corner.  There they were my classmates waiting for our Ustaz Abdullah Bukhari Abdul Rahim infront of the classroom.

When they saw me, they were surprised at first.  Then we started to salam and gave one another a hug.  I sure miss then a lot.

Classes began at 9am and ended at 11am.  Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...