Sunday, September 6, 2015

Blower @Rumah Liza

Last night hubby and I stayed the night at our homestay Rumah Liza in Pedas Negeri Sembilan.  Hubby fetched me at the train station in Rembau town when I arrived from Kajang. 

As soon as I reached the station I went to the station's surau to solat Maghrib. Hubby was already waiting for me at the station's entrance.  

Since it was almost Eshaq we had our solat at the Masjid in Rembau town. Then off to dinner at our favourite pot.....the Chembong food court.  I had satay and mee rebus whilst hubby had nasi goring kampung. Alhamdullilah.

So this morning I was awaken with the loud noise from the leaves blower.  Our gardener Din were blowing the dried leaves in our homestay compound.  

I then took the opportunity to try out the leaves blower.  Din taught me how to carry and use the blower.  It was light weight and easy to use. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...