Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ramadan - Day Twenty Nine

Today is the last day of Ramadan.  Tomorrow is first Syawal....Eid Mubarak. O Allah your humble servant hopes to meet the next Ramadan but if this is my last Ramadan, please forgive all my sins and grant me jannah. Aamiinn.

During this Ramadan I khatam the noble Quran on twenty eight Ramadan.  I also qiam every night...solat tahajudd, read the noble Quran and made doas seeking forgiveness for all my sins, my parents, my hubby and my children and all mukminin and mukminat. Then only I had sahoor.

As usual on the eve of Eid Mubarak I cooked Ketupat, Rendang Ayam and Daging and also my favourite kuah kacang.  Hubby and the children assisted me. Alhamdullillah.

During iftar all my children, sons-in-law and grandson were seated at the dining table feasting on the dishes I cooked today.  Alhamdullillah.

Then after solat Maghrib with hubby being the Imam, we did Takbir Eid Mubarak. 

After solat Eshaq we all went outside where hubby brought out the picnic table and I laid out the plastic mat.  Amin our son-in-law then lighted the fireworks and it was awesome.  Muhammad our grandson were so thrilled seeing the fireworks. 

Alhamdullillah I was so happy that everyone were home celebrating Eid Mubarak. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...