Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Khatam Al Quran

I completed reading all thirty juzuk of the Noble Al Quran last weekend, Alhamdullillah.  So to celebrate the occasion I ordered thirty packets of Pulut kuning, rendang daging, sambal ikan bilis and a boiled egg from my classmate Hajah Azizah. I ordered thirty packets because there were thirty of us including the Pak Hajis in the next class too. Hehehe.....

Hajah Azizan owns a restaurant at Kajang Utama.  She sat infront of our class and rarely absence herself.  She could recite the Noble Quran well too. Alhamdullilah.

So after the last student recited the Noble Quran, our ustaz, Imam Fazry read the dua on my behalf.  I too thank Allah SWT for completing reciting the Noble Quran and to continue reciting it as long as I live, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...