Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dinner Ikan Bakar

We were all exhausted when we returned to the hotel.  It was 3pm when we reached the hotel.  After solat jamaq and qasar (Zuhur/Asar) we all took a nap.  It was raining heavily outdoors.

When hubby woke up he called all his brothers to have dinner at 8.30pm at the seafood restaurant suggested by Suhaimy.  The restaurant was beside the Straits View Hotel.  From the restaurant we could see the McD restaurant at the end of the road.

The restaurant served delicious ikan bakar.  My favourite was their buttered prawns. Awesome..... 

In fact whilst waiting for their ikan bakar and other seafood dishes, my brother-in-law Hj Mohd Noh aka bang gudang ordered otak-otak and mertabak Singapura.  Yum yum yummmmmy.......

I thouroughly enjoyed myself having fun with my biras.  They were all so sporting..... Kak Peah was hilarious so was kak Pah.  We were all laughing and teasing each other....nephew and nieces included.  Our hubbies were curious why we were laughing our heads off.  Hahahaaaahaaa....

Kak Pah, kak Peah and Kak Ani....I love you....big hugs and lotsa kisses from me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...