Saturday, March 28, 2015

Durians and Rambutans

This morning after breakfast roti canai with hubby I went to the Masjid to attend the Hajj course.

Then I returned home to fetch Wahid and Sofiyah.  Wahid then drove us to Dr Tan's endodontic clinic at Jalan Ipoh.

Traffic was bad from Kajang to Jalan Loke Yew.  But Alhamdullilah we reached the clinic at 1.30pm.  Wahid's appointment 2pm. 

Dr Tan's clinic have moved to the ground floor.  His clinic now has a mezzanine floor too with the spiral staircase. I love the decor too.

When I was about to register Wahid, Dr Tan came and approached me.  He still look as handsome as ever. According to Susie, Dr Tan is still single.  Aiyooo.....40 yrs old already......

So Dr Tan showed me the room where I could perform my solat zuhur.  He let me use the large room minus the dentist's chair.  Since there was a sink in the roon I used it to perform ablution.  I use the qiblat app for directions and laid out the prayer mat which I brought with me.  Dr Tan even switched on the aircon for me.  I was so grateful.

After I did my solat I called Wahid to perform his.  Sofiyah has the red flag. 

Dr Tan again came to the lobby to inform me that Dr Shalini will be slightly late. Dr Shalini attended to Wahid when she returned from lunch.

While waiting for Wahid, Sofiyah and I watched a movie on the large flat screen TV at the lobby.

The treatment took almost two hours.  I had to walk to the parking lot to top up the parking metre.  Wahid will have to come again in two weeks time.

We then drove home.  Traffic was quite bad.  Wahid then drop me off at KTM kajang.  I bought a ticket to Sg Gadut, my destination.  The next train was at 6.20pm.  I have not solat asar so I solat at the station's surau.  It was raining heavily then.  I managed to ride the 6.10pm train.  Either the 6.05pm train was late or the 6.20pm was early. Whatever lah......

I reached Sg Gadut at 6.50pm and called hubby.  Felt so excited.....like a first date....hehehe.....

The rest is P & C......hahahaa......

(Oh! Took pictures of the baby durians...hubby said durians will mature In shaa Allah in June.  The rambutan trees has flowered.....perhaps can eat rambutans also in June In shaa Allah)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...