Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kak Ngah Typhoid

Early this morning around 2am whilst I was watching a late movie via Astro
Kak ngah came down and complained that her back hurts and also the area around her tummy.  So I massaged her back whilst watching the movie's ending.

Then we both went upstairs to bed.  I slept with kak ngah in her room since she was unwell.  Luckily she now has a Queen size bed.

Then when she still complained about her painful back....I returned to my room and gently woke hubby who was sound asleep.  Hubby persuaded kak ngah to go to the hospital but she refused.  Then when she began to vomit a few times hubby and I forced her to go to the hospital.  We took her to KPJ Kajang.

It was almost three when we reached KPJ E & A.  Kak ngah continued vomitting and was in pain.  The MO than examined her and took her blood sample for tests.

It was confirmed she has typhoid.  So she was warded.  At first she was given a single deluxe room which was right at the end of the corridor on the 5th floor.  Then hubby requested that she be given the VIP suite. 

So hubby and I watched over her while she slept.  Then when it was time for solat fajr hubby drove me home whilst he went to the masjid for solat fajr.

I slept after solat fajr and woke up at 10.30am.  I then drove to KPJ to visit kak ngah.  I brought along an overnight bag for her and when I left the bag with her I told her I was going to have lunch at the hospital cafeteria.

When I was in the lift I heard my mobile ringing Amy Search song Fantasi Bulan Madu and I knew hubby was calling.  I did not answer because I was not alone in the lift.

Then as I was walking to the cafeteria...I heard hubby calling me and there he was having tea at Gloria Jeans Coffee kiosk at KPJ Kajang.  So I joined him and had hot chocolate with curry puff.

Hubby then left and I returned to Kak ngah's room.  The physician Dr Anjali then came and told kak ngah that she will have to undergo endoscopic Thursday morning.  I hope and pray Allah will grant kak ngah with good health always. Aamiinn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...