Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Physio again....

This morning after sending Sofiyah to school and after doing the laundry I drove to Kajang for physiotherapy at KPJ Kajang. The clinic is at the former Pusrawi Hospital.  A little creepy when you entered via the lobby. 

Parking was easy....lots of vacant lots in the town.  I parked my car near McD and paid one ringgit for two hours duration. Hope the physio session ends in two hours....

I felt good when the therapist greeted me and called me aunty.  She taught me to do stretching exercises followed by laser treatment.  Then more stretching using the gym equipment at the clinic.

Then it was time to brisk walk and jogging on the AGT (anti-gravity treadmill).  This time I had to walk backwards at an inclination. Then running downhill for fifteen minutes. Amazing the AGT can do reverse.....

I was amazed further when the therapist taught me to jumping jack on the AGT!! Wow....  Finally she taught me how to use the TENS when at home.

The physio session lasted three hours. Oh oh.....my parking duration had exceeded.  Die lah if got saman from MPKJ..... 

Yahooo.....no saman!! So I drove home happily....la la la lalala la la...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...