Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ramadan Day 11

For the last three days, I was having pain again on my right knee.  A wrong move, and 'zappp'...a sudden sharp pain.  When I had pre dawn meal this morning, I wanted to take Arcoxia, which will, In shaa Allah, ease the pain.  But, I decided not to take it.  So, after fajr prayer and reading the Quran (I have completed Juzuk 12) I slept.

When I woke up at 10am, there was no pain....until I began to walk downstairs....  So, I moved slowly, doing the house chores and preparing for Tadarrus.  

After Tadarrus, which was around 1pm, we completed Juzuk eight,
Hajah Nomi, Hajah Rafisah and I went to Datin Zahariah's abode to pay her a visit.  She was unwell.  We pray that she will gain her health back. Aamiinn.

(this was at Masjid Uniten's entrance)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...