Wednesday, February 12, 2014

D'Muara Marine Park Sg Haji Dorani, Sg Besar

 (Batik painting corner, everyday at 11am)


 (water chalets in the background)

 (wifi area, very strong signal here)

(the lobby)

 (futsal field)

 (the 2 roomed apartments)

 (the seafood restaurant in the background)

 (the river mouth)

(low tide)

 (the jetty)




 (entrance to the seafood restaurant)


 (the main entrance to the resort)

 (futsal ground)

(the karaoke and BBQ bungalow)

 (the water chalets...chalet 1, 2, and 3 wifi reachable)

(walkway to each chalet)

 (the paintball park)

(view from the lobby)


I love staying at this resort.  In the evening, if I stayed at one of the ocean view chalet, I could watch the sunset, i.e. if the sky is clear....

Anyway, over the years, I have learnt to bring along an extension cord, because, most of the time, only one electrical socket is working.  So, if I was watching TV, I could not charge my phone or the laptop....thus, an extension cord with multiple sockets is a must bring to this resort....

To enjoy peace and tranquility, this is the resort for me.....love it.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...