Thursday, May 16, 2013

Belated mothers' day celebration

Today before taking my mother to kpj seremban for her physiotherapy, we attended the mothers'day celebration at Pusat Rehabilitasi, Harian Geriatrik, Hospital Tuanku Jaafar Seremban.

I brought along door gifts for the patients and staff at Harian Geriatrik.  When we arrived, they were playing Bingo, so my mother joined them too.  My mother managed to complete two rows of Bingo numbers (of course with my help)..

Then it was makan time...there were nasi lemak, kuehs, cake, fruits, grape juice and teh tarik.  Mother could only eat the jelly aka agar2, since she's on a soft diet.

According to the staff at Harian Geriatrik, another gathering will be on fathers day next month.  Every month there will be an event for the patients to get together and have loads of fun, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...