Friday, February 24, 2012

It sure hurts.....AGAIN!!


This morning after solat fajr, I drove to Pantai Hospital Bangsar for my appointment with Datuk Dr Mahmood Merican.  The appointment was at 9.00am.  I left the house at 7.25am.  When I was about to reach the first toll plaza, I then realized that my touch-n-go card was missing.... Aiyaaaaa...so I had to queue with the other motorists w/o TnGo.... and what a LONNNNNG queue!!

After the second toll plaza....the traffic was so heavy...It took me ten minutes to drive into Taman Connaught.  Then.....it was bumper to bumper until the Federal Highway... I finally reached the hospital at 8.40am.

Since I still had another twenty minutes to spare, I went to the cafeteria and had fried mee hoon plus fried yellow mee.  I could finished the whole plate....well, I was extremely hungry what.....

Then off to the clinic on the 4th floor.  I was the first to come.  Then another lady came in.  She looked utterly familiar, then I realized I bumped into her at the entrance of the hospital.  We said 'salam' and smiled.  So, while waiting for dear doctor to come in, I read the book which I brought along with me.  I go everywhere with a book.  Love to read, especially if I had to wait.  

Well, when I was dating with my husband (before we were married), he was never punctual...so, I spent the time reading...Sometimes, I could finish reading a whole paperback edition...OR I would borrow a magazine from the nice uncle who owns the bookshop around the corner at Paul Street, Seremban.....

Anyway, when it was my turn to see Dr Mahmood, I told him I still felt pain on my left heel, and decided to proceed with the steroid injection.  I had to shut my eyes and pray, because, so painful lah......

I had to see the doctor in two weeks time.  Doctor also told me not to move around much.  How can I not move around??? I am always on the go lah doctor......

Anyway, I drove home after that.  Traffic was smooth, and I reached home twenty minutes later.  It was eleven o'clock, so I rested (a.k.a. took a nap) so that my heel can rest.....

I pray to Allah so that He will take away the pain and bless me with good health. Amin.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...