Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sofiyah's New School Year

 (rows and rows of freshies.....)

 (Sofiyah with her brother, Wahiduzzaman)

 (Sofiyah in her new secondary school uniform)

 (me with Sofiyah)

 (All alone.....)



The new school term begins today and so I accompanied Sofiyah to her new school where she will be studying until Form 5.  She was so sad because she could not find any of her primary school friends in this secondary school.  But I told her not to worry, because she will soon have new friends around her.....

When it was time for me to leave her at the school, I did not have the heart to see her looking so forlorn....so I waited until it was time to enter the classroom with the other students.  I approached her and gave her a hug and a kiss and stroke her head and gave her my blessings....

Well, she had new school uniform, new headscarf, new school shoes, new socks and a brand new NIKE school bag.... Oh yaaa....have to increase her pocket money too....now in secondary school already......(hubby, please take note!)



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...