Sunday, January 15, 2012

My wedding invitation card....




Guess what I found while spring cleaning my book case.....My wedding invitation card tucked between some old birthday cards..... Sure brings back sweet memories of my wedding day almost 30 years ago..... (August 1982).  It was printed using CONQUEROR paper....

Hubby designed the layout before sending it to the printer.  He printed 500 copes for me and 500 copies for himself.  That means there were over 1000 guests at our wedding. On my family side and his..... Well, we sure had a large wedding because we have to invite all our relatives near and far far away.....(Singapore i.e.) hehehe.... and also our friends, former classmates and office colleagues....

At my side of the wedding, I have a few foreign guests from Technip, France. They were my colleagues at MMC Fluor.  The only one I could remember was Mr Dumas.  He came with his wife and children.  My wedding was the first Malay wedding they attended.  They even followed the entourage to the reception on my husband's side...

Well, finding the wedding card really brings back memories.....now to look for the wedding album...must be some where in the library..... (my home library lah....) 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...