Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pasar Tani @ Paroi

(Hubby and I at our stall, very basic our presentation)

(My bro Zulkifly, Acot and hubby, cutting the meat)

(our very first customer)

("Thank you, Sir", said my hubby)


We had dinner at Pizzahut in Tampin last night. It was raining heavily when we left Pedas for Tampin. When we arrived at Pizzahut, luckily it was still open and there was quite a crowd too.

When we returned to Loteng (our abode) on the 1st floor of our office building in Pedas, it had stopped raining. Anyway, after watching a movie on TV, we slept.

The next morning when I woke up for dawn prayers, hubby was not around. I thought he had left for the pasar tani (farmers' market) without me. I got ready anyway, and called him on the mobile. He was at the farm getting ready to bring whatever necessary for our first day at the pasar tani.

We pushed off to Paroi Seremban at 7.00am and reached the site at 7.20am. Hubby then went looking for our plot to put up our stall. We are at no.13. We then put up the table, laid the plastic sheet, and put the whole sheep on the table. Then we realize that we should have brought along all the necessary gears to display our product.

By 8am, the customers started pouring in.... we had our first sale at 8.05am... This gentleman bought 1kg of mutton from us. Whilst my hubby and his assistant, Acot, manned the stall, my brother Zulkifly and I distributed our flyers to the customers that came to our stall. By 10.30am, we sold all of our mutton.

Whilst our helpers were cleaning our stall and getting ready to leave, hubby and I took note of what we should bring along tomorrow. We need to improvise our stall.

On our way back to the farm, we went to the stationery shop and bought plastic frames to put our price list and halal certificates in. By noon, we were so hungry and wanted to have lunch at Rembau town, when hubby suddenly remembered we have a wedding reception to go to. Thus we had lunch at the wedding of my husband's good friend in Pedas community hall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...