Monday, October 10, 2016

Grandson Day Two

This morning I drove alone to Tung Shin Hospital for my third acupuncture treatment. If during the other two sessions I was the sole patient in the treatment room, this time around I have a 'roomate'. 😆

Acupuncture lasted twenty minutes. Alhamdulillah.

Then I drove home to cook lunch and also to fetch Sofiyah at school.

After sending Sofiyah to tuition class I went to KPJ to see my grandson again. ☺

Mother and baby were being discharged in the evening. Since dear hubby came later to visit grandson, we waited for Maisara at the LG car park.

Our grandson wore the knitted shawl which Mak did for each of her cucus (six of them...my wonderful children of course).  Badruzzaman and Maisara chose the peach coloured shawl. So now there are four pieces left.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...