Saturday, October 1, 2016

Bell's Palsy - Day 20

This morning I fetched my classmate, Hjh Masuriah at the train station. Hjh Masuriah travelled from Seremban by KTM commuter because her children did not allow her to drive anymore.

When we reached UIA it was already 9.30am. However I managed to attend Tahsin class before Tafsir class began. Alhamdullillah.

After classes at UIA I drove to Tung Shin Hospital for my second acupuncture treatment. I arrived at 12.40pm. I thought I have to wait for the afternoon session, but the clerk at the registration counter assured me that I could still see Dr Cheow Mei Li before 1pm. Alhamdullillah.

Dr Cheow welcomed me again. She is so cheerful. I like her. When I asked her whether she could treat my right knee together with Bell's Palsy, she said "Sure can. Just let me know where your problem area is." Alhamdullillah.

The whole acupuncture session lasted twenty minutes. Then when the nurse came to remove the needles I requested whether she could take a picture of my face. She obliged. ☺

I drove home, this time taking the Sungai Besi route via Smart Tunnel.  Alhamdullillah I reached home in just fifteen minutes.


1 comment:

Sitiamli said...

Alhamdulillah sis....I will always doa for your speedy recovery..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...