Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Bff Salmah Awang

This morning I rushed to Tafsir class at UIA. This was the second class I attended for this new Semester.  Our classroom is now at CELPAD just across the UIA Masjid.

I left the house at 7.45am and traffic was smooth until I reached near Taman Melawati. That was where the jam began all the way to Gombak toll.  When I finally reached UIA it was already 8.45am.  So I decided not to go for Tahsin class. I did not want to be late for my Tafsir class which began at 9am and my Tafsir Ustaz is always early.

But then when I was parking my car I met my classmate and she told me our Tafsir Ustaz had a minor accident and will be a little late.  So I went for my Tahsin class first.

Tahsin class is on level 4.  Its in the audio lab. My Tahsin ustaz noticed I did not look well. In fact I could not finish an ayah in one breath like I usually do.  

After Tahsin I returned to Tafsir class.  Ustaz was already present.  I sat next to my long time classmate Hjh Normaini.  We met when we both attended Tajweed and Tharannum classes at UIA Nilai.

After class I drove back home via MRR2. The Gombak toll was packed with drivers travelling east.  OMG as I drove home I noticed the jam to Gombak toll began as far as Cheras Tesco. Balik kampong for Eid Adha Mubarak which is Monday.

When I reached home Sofiyah was having her brunch. She cooked sausage with scrambled eggs. Good girl.  

After solat Zohor we packed our luggage and groceries and drove to Pedas via LEKAS. Then my mobile rang and it was Salmah. My bff from Singapore.  She had passed Air Keroh Melaka and In shaa Allah will meet me at Senawang toll in an hour.  

When I reached Senawang Toll, Salmah and her hubby were already waiting for me.  I offered my apologies and gave Salmah a big hug.  They will spend their weekend at Subang Dorsett Hotel.

Salmah then gave me the Spore Curry Puff which she bought for me.  Thank you very much bff.

Then after meeting Salmah I drove to Siti Hawa's abode to pay her the delivery service for my niece's twentieth birthday.  Adha's birthday is also on 10th Zulhijjah like me. Alhamdullillah.

Sofiyah and I finally reached Rumah Liza around 5.30pm. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...